Doflamingo said that Luffy is bad at using his DF, so how would Luffy get better? Now before i go on, i am not going to say words like “awakening” however i can say that without a doubt, the what i am about to say next will probably be one of Luffy’s power ups.
Now what i believe Luffy needs is: 100% control of elasticity without with his DF alone(no haki should be needed).
Now there are a few things i want to say when talking about elasticity; first, what is elasticity? Well elasticity is the tendency of an object to return to it’s original state after deformation; so let me paint a picture for you
- high elasticity- this is basically vulcanized rubber now, i’m not saying that Luffy will ever vulcanize his body(imo it’s unlikely); but i do believe he will be able to make is body as elastic as vulcanized rubber with his DF, and make his body as hard as vulcanized rubber with haki
- low elasticity- when he stretches his body, instead of his body reshaping it just remains stretched at max potential, Luffy could become like slime. HOWEVER i highly highly highly highly highly highly(okay i think you get the point know) doubt that he will ever become a logia. I don’t believe he will become a liquid, but rather a a semi solid. He will not be able to detach parts of his body, however his body would be so stretched out that he would act like a liquid in almost every way apart from being able to separate his body(he cannot separate ). I believe Luffy needs to work more on being less elastic as it is a skill he seems to lack
But can’t Luffy already do this? Well he can control elasticity like this to a degree, however it is evident that he has not mastered this ability, he cannot use bounceman without haki.
What can Luffy do with this? Welll here’s just one technique i came up with that would really help Luffy out(forgive the bad art, i’m not good at drawing on my computer)
Gomu Gomu no Sword; with this technique, Luffy reduces the elasticity in his bones, he then reshapes his hand into a sword. Once the hand is reshaped, Luffy then uses haki on the hand to make it hard, he also increases elasticity so that his sword doesn’t change shape. This would be a very good technique as it would give him more options in battle, which is very good as it gives him ways to counter certain fighting styles and moves.
But what about the gear? Yes i’ll get to that next
Now i believe this gear will focus completely on manipulating elasticity. But first what will it be? Well i believe it will be skin balloon, now their is enough evidence to back this up so i won’t discuss it any further.
Well as i said; G5 will be haki, DF awakening, and skin balloon. But what techniques will luffy use with this? Well I believe their will be 2 forms to G5. Those being:
Allow me to explain
As we know, all of Luffy’s gears are based on things Luffy has encountered in his life. So what will G5 be based off of? I believe it will be based on the techniques of these 2 men
So here’s what I am thinking:
- Luffy inflates his skin; and becomes as big as Sengoku
- now he will control elasticity to control his shape
- this form will give him insane defense as Luffy could control the elasticity in his skin to make him almost invulnerable to most(if not all) non DF/non sea stone attacks
Why use skin balloon when you can use bone and muscle? What’s the point of skin balloon? Well i think many of you believe that skin balloon is just Luffy enlarging his whole body, but i have a different idea. I believe fatman will be a lot like titan transformations in Attack on Titan
I believe fatman will look something like this
Luffy’s skin will be as big as Sengoku’s body; however Luffy’s organs, muscles, and bones will stay their regular size. Because of this, Luffy will be able to act a lot like Pica; if someone hit’s his skin balloon, he takes very little damage since he can freely move his real body around in the skin balloon. However he will take damage if his muscles, bones, and organs are damaged
I believe this form will be based on low elasticity. So how will this help him? Well here is just a thought on what i think controlling elasticity could do
So say this picture represents Luffy’s arm after he uses skin balloon, now by controlling elasticity i believe he will do something like this
Now if you are confused by my shitty drawing skills, this is basically what i am talking about
- Luffy will decrease the elasticity in certain parts of his skin to reshape parts of his skin into new limbs
Now if Luffy uses this power at full potential, he would probably look a lot like this
Luffy would reshape the skin in his body into thousands of new arms. this could be used to defend against enemies that would use luffy’s huge size in fatman to outmaneuver him. Furthermore this could also be used to create the ultimate gatling; we all know that Luffy probably has a move called “kong gatling” which is a gatling version of kong gun that would deal massive damage to opponents. Now with fatman, Luffy could do a “thousand arm gatling” that would be him using kong gatling in each of his arms
This is a pic of how Luffy in fatman mode would use gatling
First he focuses all the air and into the skin near his fists; this means that he is no longer protected by his skin balloon, but rather he 2 huge skin balloons near his fists. He then reshapes all the skin near his fists into their own fists; this means that Luffy will have thousands of fists made of skin growing off his hands; when using gatling, he will make each and every one of these fists use kong gatling
As i said before; Luffy will have a problem with speed when he is using fatman. So how will he fix this? Well i believe he will take his body to the absolute limit. He will do this by using all of his haki, combined with his physical strength to compress the all the air inside of fatman into a body the size of Luffy. By doing this Luffy will have to go full body CoA; however his skin will actually begin tearing from the pressure, his skin would also be heated up to insanely high temperatures do to the cells in his skin overworking. This would cause parts of his skin to begin to burn up, making Luffy’s skin look something like this
So what will burnman be like:
- Luffy will now be as tall as Doflamingo
- his skin would be completely covered in armament; but of few of these spots on Luffy’s skin would be burning do to the heat
- he would now be extremely heavy, but be small in comparison
- Luffy will now be able to go fast, while keeping the same power as fatman
- this form will be based on high elasticity; because of the insane elasticity Luffy’s body will be at, Luffy’s body would act almost as if he was vulcanized(he would not be vulcanized, but he would be as elastic as vulcanized rubber)
How would burnman fight? Well here’s what i am thinking:
- he would do techniques like kong gun and leo bazooka still; however due to the insane amount of pressure Luffy would be containing, when he contracts his fist, the air would burn up almost instantly. When Luffy releases the punch, his attack would look almost like a hiken(but it would be stronger). Just one kong gun in burman-mode could potentially take out an island
- Luffy would be fast and heavy at the same time; meaning he would have insane momentum with his punches
- due to Luffy’s skin being full of highly compressed gasses, even someone like Zoro would have a hard time trying to cut Luffy
*Theory by Monkey D Theories
TO BE HONEST. THIS IS A SHITTY THEORY. SORRY FOR BEING MEAN, BUT IT REALLY IS A SHITTY THEORY.
It had to be said. It’s mean, but that’s it.
i like this theory but i don’t think that this is what will happen .
i dont see how luffy is supposed to be fast when he’s a balloon ! He should gain speed because speed is very essential to be the strongest . Plus to be the strongest he should hit harder . First having a giant arm and body is like gear 3 upgraded and of course he can not make many fists from his skin because this is nico robin’s ability.
So i don’t think this is gear 5
Of course!! Because Gear 5th is Nightmare/Horror Luffy.
Oooooops sry i didn’t see the burn man part !!!!
Sry 🙂 now with burn man it’s a lot better
Gear 5th is Nightmare/Horror Luffy, because the technique will be based on Horroristic powers.
Like Jet Phantom Bullet, Jet Nightmare, Pistol & so forth!!
I like your theory but it’s highly likely to be but birnman part I think it won’t happen but instead he will produce electricity in g5
do u think bigs moms.girl is captain lola (who gave her viver card to nami )??????
Im sorry man but i kept laughing when reading this
PAINT GAME SO STRONK!